Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY new outfit!!!



how's my new outfit?? i dun have the dare to wear it to town, so just to make myself happy, i snapped it.....how's my combination of the outfit?? just a simple tight siglet, and a jacket, and a mini jeans skirt....in my mom's room, my moom took it for me. Shit MAN!!! i looked so fat!!! kena diet ni!!! excersies, diet, excersies, diet...!!! will it work?? any1 out there has a better idea to slim down?
plz ignore the toilet and the kitchen.......hehe....!!! no more place to snap, so just took it infront of the toilet.....Oou gosh..!!! look at me......looking sucks...hehe...!!! sumthing wrong with my head....keep showing the same poss or pose...wateva!! not very sure of the spelling...at least can understand.....hehe....any1 has a better suggestion on how to match this outfit with other clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment