Thursday, April 9, 2009

.... my views...Njoy!!!

how u find this? great rite? i snapped this photo on 14th March 2009, morning, i was on the way to one Malay shop which located just a few meters away from my house. And i name dis as " sun in the cloud". My friends were teasing me that, the sun is always in the cloud. For me, i dun think so, if u wan to tease me with some logic statements, please use more logical statement. The sun will never be inside the cloud, whereby the sun is beyond the cloud. Please understand this fact first! Its OK, nvm. i dowan to argue with u guys, i shud be more tolerance and learn how to accept some building advices. am i rite?? or mayb for a positive thinking, it will be because u guys dunno art language. hehe ....wateva!! i would like to improve myself anyway...!! PeACe OuT !! ^^





How bout this combination of colour? cool rite?? snapped it when i was taking my dinner at chinese restaurant behind my house. i never thought that i will find, a view so cool and a view so nice....haha....not bad rite??erm ..?? shud i change my ambition and become a photographer?? hehe...joking...i'm not dat expert in it and i can say dat dis is one of my hobbies.

2 comments:

  1. nice nice..
    i love to snap pics of views..
    they r great..

    keep it up gal..
    muaxy mirth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete